Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here I go..............

As a blogger virgin please bare with me, I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do or say here. I will try and learn the proper etiquette and hopefully create a blog that you will want to come back to on a regular basis just to see what is happening here at The Rare Hare Studio.

I have always been a creative person, and enjoy working in various mediums. Growing up i was always creating, drawing or painting, making puppets and putting on puppet shows for friends and families. In high school I enjoyed acting on stage and designing sets and props. I'm a florist and had my own shop for a number of years until I went back to school for Interior Design. I currently work and live in Grand Rapids, Michigan where I continue to create Kringle's, Witches and other holiday inspired items, but not all my work is holiday related. I hope to introduce you to myself and my work through this blog. I look forward to sharing my passion with all of you.

1 comment: