Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things to do..........

Well lets see the second freak is almost done and the third will hopefully be started today. I have no idea why I want to do this series of characters and create a Freak Show, but I do and I will not be happy until they are done so I better just get with it and get this out of my system.

I plan to enter the next ADO challenge, the theme is Grimm's Fairy Tales, thank goodness I have a book of stories by the Brothers Grimm. Trying to decide which story character I want to create is not easy. Any suggestions?

I better get through the freaks and the Grimm challenge fast because I need to start working on Halloween and Christmas. I have witches, headless horsemen, pumpkin people, elves, Kringles and more that all want to get out of my head and take form. I'm joining some of my Fulton Street Artisan Market friends at a home show in Lowell in November around deer hunting season. Ill be sure and post more information as we get closer to November.

I wont be at the FSAM for a couple of week, I have to work at my real job, but hopefully when I return Ill have the Freak Show done and more fun and creative things to share.

So much to do and not enough time to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment